LVAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for art nude models

Go down

Looking for art nude models Empty Looking for art nude models

Post  afarrimond Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am

Hello all

I'm new to the forums and was pointed in this direction by the Bradford Playhouse were I currently have residency as a photographer. I'm starting an adventurous journey into the exploration of the female nude juxtaposed with 26 emotions or feelings - leading ultimately to an exhibit.

I am looking to put together a team of people who enjoy collaboration. I wish to create a series of images that explore 26 human feelings and emotions, this will be the first - anger, however I will be approaching all who get in touch with regards to the following 25 shoots.

It is the study of the human form (art nude) in relation to emotions and each piece will be juxtaposed with a projection of images and words across the set and the model. This is not just a shoot but a collaborative process and is best suited to individuals with previous experience of modelling especially nude or for those looking for a forum to express themselves in a constructive and creative way!

There are no age restrictions although this particular project calls for female models only.

If this is of interest to anybody, if they know of anyone who may be interested in such a collaboration or if anyone has any advice with regards to getting a project such as this off the ground, I would appreciate all the help this community of artists can provide!

All the best!

Anthony
afarrimond
afarrimond

http://www.anthonyfarrimond.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum