LVAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all crafters, artists and sellers of homemade products!

Go down

Calling all crafters, artists and sellers of homemade products! Empty Calling all crafters, artists and sellers of homemade products!

Post  LuMarl Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 am

Hi there.
Are you a crafter, artist, artisan or maker of homemade products?
Are you interested in having a stall at a major event in Chapel Allerton?

After last year's success, Inkwell Creative Minds (run by Leeds Mind) are holding another May Day event on 6th May (2pm to 8pm). Amongst the activities this year will be music and light entertainment, children's activities, vegetarian cafe (provided by Rocket Catering), licensed bar and, of course, craft stalls. We are keen to promote local crafters and artists at this event as well as strengthen links between creative types in the Leeds community. Photos from our 2011 May Day event (including some excellent Maypole dancing!) can be found on the "Inkwell" Facebook page or on "Inkwell Arts" on flikr

Important bits:
As this is a fundraiser for Leeds Mind, there is a charge of £25 per stall, but we obviously take no cut of your profit.
At time of writing, we have ten stalls left.
I should also note that we are not looking for any food/sweets/baked items.

Interested? Want more information?
Then please contact me (Lucy) providing details of what you would be selling, and approximate price range.
0788 152 8729 or our admin staff on 0113 307 0108 (I can't add my email currently, as I am new to LVAF but feel free to contact us via our Facebook page)
We are based at the old Shoulder of Mutton pub, Potternewton Lane, off Harrogate Road
[/color]

LuMarl

Back to top Go down