LVAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comic Relief Art Exhibition Corn Exchange Leeds

Go down

Comic Relief Art Exhibition Corn Exchange Leeds Empty Comic Relief Art Exhibition Corn Exchange Leeds

Post  Owstermct Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:14 am

I just wanted to invite everyone along to the Comic Relief Art Exhibition on the 18th and 19th March. Please feel free to spread the word as we want to rasie as much money as possible for this fantastic cause!
I still have some spaces for artwork if anyone is willing to donate any type of work. The local press are attending and a number of local galleries so it is amazing opportunity to get noticed!.
James Whitworth (the illustrator for the local papers) has donated a original drawing which will be on display and for sale.
Please feel free to email me if you are interested in donating any artwork or if you would like more information.

Thanks
I hope you will all support this event as it would be amazing to raise a large sum of money for Comic Relief and im sure the money would go along way to help a number of causes.
Owen

Owstermct

Back to top Go down